While I got for a short while hands on SLT-A77 recently, which I will try to get once more time to make little (late) review, Sony has announced the SLT-A77 II which is “replacement” of that semi-pro APS-C camera.
Sony SLT-A77 II key specifications (dpreview.com):
- 24MP CMOS Sensor with gap-less, offset microlenses
- 12fps continuous shooting with autofocus (up to 60 JPEGs)
- 79 point AF module with 15 cross-type AF points, covering 40% of frame
- Increased control over AF behavior
- 1080p60 movies with autofocus
- Audio level monitoring during movie shooting
- 2.4M dot OLED viewfinder
- Pull-out three-hinge tilt/swivel 1.23m dot White Magic LCD screen
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC
- 1/8000th maximum shutter speed, shutter rated for 150,000 actuations
- ISO 100 – 25,600 (Extendable down to 50, and up to 51,200 with multi-image combination)
- Auto ISO customization
- Optional, profile-based correction of vignetting, chromatic aberrations and geometric distortion
- Top panel LCD
- Stereo microphone and external mic socket
- AF Micro Adjust
Complete specs on dpreview.
Video about specs:
You can read more about it:
You can pre-order your Sony a77 MK II here.